Thursday, August 17, 2023

A Tin Cat

' When humans lost their beloved kitty, They seem drowning in sadness terriblySome didn't even known those feeling is about to drag them down to a bottom of pain and caged them with agony' ~ Boom ( Puddy Cat's Mom )

It was my mom's words. It looks like she know grief so well, doesn't she ? but ...NOPE ! 

She just normal mom who is still grieving over her kitty.... ME !

Some hours she looks like she is okay....Like.. be normal herself ....Just a minute, she was crying... missing me, .... Hugging a tin,. .. Whining to a tin ' Oh...Puddy ! how I can do without you ? ' , ' Puddy you just not a cat, You are my baby ! "

Her emotional is like a roller coaster ride. It's probably like some human did explain a stage of grief.....

Healing is not linear, You are allowed to have days where it hurts a little more. ~ We the urban

But how many days you want to be like this, Mommy ???

Me as angel now. Of course, I never ever wanted to see my mom in this way. She has her own life to get going. I'm an Aussie Cat by birth. I'm an Aussie Aussie by nature. We are strong and we don't do sooky lala..when we have difficulties. We Aussie often says ' Well, 'That's life ! Get on with it, Mate ! ' We do what we have to do... That's it ! Simple !

What do I do to help mom ?

Well... me is not a kitty kitty anymore. I'm ashes & bones in a biscuit tin AKA ...' Angel Puddy ' 

You bet ! ...How can I help her ?


Listen to this...When I was alive and well. Long time ago, She read a lots about you guys.

What's about ???

We kitties can sense how our human is feeling. When they are sad..., You guys came over to your human and comfort them. Yeah... You ! You, kitties ! I'm talking to you ! You made me look BADDDD ! because I ran away from her...MOL ๐Ÿ˜น

Well, I don't like to see human crying.... Sometime mom even grabbed me and put me next to her. She had high hope me to stay by her side. She though I might changing my mind. And I might do.. like many good kitties do. To comfort human in their difficult times. NOP ! I has my own style... POOF !.... I'm GONE !!

Later my mom learned. If she wants me to sit next to her or be near her, She has to behave ! Be a good mood person ! Be a positive ! and then we can talk about it.

Now as you all know I am a dead cat. My mom is suffering dearly because of grief. Just like many of yours who has lost before.

I never wanted she to be like that. Seriously, I never wanted to give her that kind of vibes, A negative vibes !

๐Ÿˆ‍⬛ .. I, Mr Puddy or Angel Puddy now I am a cheerful happy kitty and fun. And I am a kitty. WE KITTIES, WE DO PURRS !  WE ONLY SEND POSITIVE VIBES 

๐Ÿ’•

But now she seems forgets about it. Which is so sad for me who loves her . So she has to come back to her senses. She doesn’t need to live with sadness forever and ever. I have to remind her who I am and give her a job !

COD ! I couldn't believe I still have to do this even I am ashes and bones NOW! ... Mama Meow

๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ

The third day after my dead. She still didn't get better. She embraced grief as if it's a new version of herself. She didn't even go to work ( Monday ). That worries me.

So in that morning when she put me, a tin on her chest, and randomly checked my FB notifications. I gave her some hints ! I hope she can read my mind.

Before I show you what the notifications. I have to tell you about the first day I was in a tin. My mom told me she wanted to divide my remaining and put them in several containers. And I will show up in many spots in our house, car and in an urn locket. That's for herself.
For me, She asked where else I wanna be ? In a garden ? and whereabout ? . She asked me to give her some signs.

So I answered her in the next morning by first FB notification she randomly clicked. 
Voila ! I want to be in a garden next to my CAT-NIP bushes

My mom doesn't have a green thumb,
she spent 8 years to grow Cat-Nip Plants for me successfully.
Here, in this garden bed.

๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ     ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ     ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ

My Second hints,
Second randomly notification is...
Ta da my last handsome photo.

Many months I didn't have much good photo of me,
According to my sickness. This is my last handsome photo when I was alive as a kitty.

To remind my grieving mom,  I am a beautiful boy who always bright her day as she often sing me
' ๐ŸŽถ You are my sunshine ☀️ You makes me happy ๐ŸŽถ ' Mom should not be so sad, she can miss me. She can think about our good old day. And if she couldn't remember well, she can always go back to my blog posts. We have two blogs one is for our Melbourne's stories ' Everyday Cat Visitor ' or our second blog here  ' Mr Puddy + ' AKA ' Angel Puddy + '

She has to move on like many pawrents of my kitties friends who has lost. Mom has to get going and live her life.

After she sees these two photos, She knew I am talking to her. She gets it !
She is crying again. Not the tear of sadness but the tear that allowed her to heal. She got my messages ๐Ÿ’•

Then she click FB home to see my friends daily updated.  First few posts of our friends she saw was a beautiful sun flower and many pink flowers were popping up to her eyes.

My mom always pick pink color for me even the tin she put my ashes and bones. It was nine pink peony flowers in a black background : Pink color means happiness. The Pink Peony is a symbol of love.

That made my mom realized I want her to be happy ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ



To friends who we are cropped and post your photos without your permission. You can ask mom to remove if you are not okay : according to your privacy but please don't sue mom. She just want to thank you.

And the last photo shows one of our friend post, Talking about her difficult past, and now she has overcome her difficulties. And now she lives happily with big smile. I proud of her. That's another hints for mom " You can do it too ! "

My mom she got my messages with happy tears.

After that she went to have a shower. She heard a sound of tin pop. She guesses I tell her to hurry up. Warning her... She needs to put me ( some of my ashes and bones ) under the cat-nip bushes before the sun hit hard. She smiles and get dress. She says to herself " Even you are a tin cat, you are still bossy, Puddy ! ' She divined some of my ashes and bones and put in a garden where exactly I want to be.... ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ

My remaining, ashes and bones.

I'm underneath my cat-nip bushes now.


And some parts of me, my mom poured inside a ceramic cat.
Its on the top shelves of our living room.
So I can watch her from here as well.


I might be gone as a cat, but I guess I can still be your forever.
Mom will keep posting about me from time to time.
There were some of my stories have not yet told. We hope you guys don't mind.

Lots of Love as Always 
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
xox

Angel Puddy Boy

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will never tire of Puddy stories. You are the sunshine still as an Angel boy. Love you Mom ๐Ÿ’— Kelley

John Bellen said...

Even gone from Earth, you will be with your mum, Puddy. And you are a dear and loving soul to help her start to heal. God bless you, Puddy.

Anonymous said...

Puddy we love the idea of you living on in the stories. We are looking very forward to reading them and will find great comfort. We love you Puddy!!!

Gigi said...

We would LOVE to hear your stories!

And since you asked us . . . Someday, after a while has gone by, when you think the time might be right, we hope you think about sending your Mom a kitty who needs her. She was a GREAT mom to you, and so many kitties need a mama to love them. XOXOXO

Carolina Cats said...

Puddy, I'm not sure what your mom believes, but I believe in Rainbow Bridge. I believe that is where the souls of my previous beloved cats are waiting for me.

Jasper, my first very own cat, was all white. Scientifically, white is all the colors of the rainbow together. Two months after Jasper died, I had adopted Finnegan. When I took him for his first vet visit, there was an all-white kitty there waiting. He looked like my Jasper, so I was talking to his mom. Guess what that kitty's name was? Rainbow!

Jasper also found many other ways to send me a rainbow to let me know he was still with me. My other cats have done the same thing as they have lived with me and gone on to the Bridge.

You are doing a very good job of sending your mom signs to let her know what you want her to do to remember you. But remember, we humans are not as wise as cats, so it may take her a while to be happier. That is ok.

All of us who love you will always be happy to hear more stories and memories as your mom remembers them. Soon, they will make her smile, not cry.

All the human moms and dads and family of beloved cats will help take care of your mom and other humans too.

Lots of love from Mom Nora, Jasper, Finnegan, Daisy, Buddy, Jazzy, Mama Fluff and all of our other family angel cats.

Anonymous said...

Alfie, Angel Milo, and Mom Jan will always want to read your stories and see your pics. We dedicated some flowers to you a few days ago on Facebook, I hope you can see them. X

Poppy Q said...

Well done mum. I totally get it. After losing Poppy in July my heart has been broken too. If you want to, email me at julieq@xtra.co.nz

Julie - poppyq mum
Xxx

Crafting Queen said...

So very sorry for your loss. x

Kea said...

Angel Puddy, the truth is that we never get over our grief. We just learn to go on without our loved ones, whatever the species. I lost Derry, my heart, in January this year and then my mom died unexpectedly in March, 61 days later. Loss is not something we can put aside quickly or easily. I recently read a post on Instagram wherein the woman (just lost her heart dog hours before) suggested that we welcome whatever hard emotion we are feeling. Example: Welcome grief. You are welcome to come and stay as long as you like. If you do this, the emotion will soften over time. I have been practicing this and find it very helpful. It also has the effect of separating my Self from that emotion. So I can experience the emotion but I am not the emotion itself. Does that make sense? Your mum is allowed to grieve for you as long as she needs to, and however she needs to. ❤️๐Ÿ™

CATachresis said...

Oh Mr Poot, I am so glad that you are still talking to your mom. I do miss you buddy, and I hope that you visit often. My mum sends lots of love and hugs to your mom, and I hope we can get to hang out some more. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Megan said...

Stay strong Puddy Mom. It's a horrible experience to have to live through, but it's only this bad because of the many fabulous years you shared with Mr Puddy and the deep love and affection you had for each other.
Please continue to share previously unheard stories of Mr Puddy with us as we all love him too.

Thank you for helping him post today during this very difficult time.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Eastside Cats said...

Angel Puddy, we are sending purrs and hugs to your mom, as we know that deep pit of grief.
You can help her by giving her sandpaper kisses when she is asleep, or a meow so she can hear your voice.
The love that you two shared hasn't gone anywhere, and she will grasp that to her heart.

Vicat said...

We can't wait to see what grows there, but we know it will be beautiful, strong, and special.

Mickey's Musings said...

So very sorry you had to cross your Bridge Puddy.
Mum and I send lots of comforting vibes to your Mum.
You will be missed so very much but always remembered.
Purrs, Julie and the mum

Katie Isabella said...

Puddy and Mom, I will always and ever, forever want to read about you and your Mom. We, Mom and me Katie are here to be of any help and comfort we can possibly be. Mom knows that terrible empty feeling when we go away to heaven. The love between the two of you is right there...strong and alive. I felt two of my heart cats after they flew away from me. You will know Puddy is there. God bless you Puddy. And Mom, God bless you as well.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Please tell Mom that I sooo understand. Grieving is a process. It's different for everyone. When we lost Cody in the horrible way that we lost him 3 years ago, I STILL cry over that awful, horrific day. Then, losing Dakota just 9 days later. I didn't think I could go on. But I did. It's ok to cry, scream, yell, whatever you need to do. My boys were my "babies" too so I totally get it. I made collages that I hung in every single room (many of them are still hanging). It helps me because this way I can see my boys every single day. I emailed your Mom and am wondering if she received my email? I would like her to please send me her address. Please tell Mom that I and everyone reading this page understand the horrible pain. It is the worst ever. You can ALWAYS tell us stories about Puddy, we will never tire of hearing them. Sending much love.

Fireblossom said...

I sing "You Are My Sunshine" to Zacky, too!

After my Bosco passed, he came back to tell me how happy he was and no more hurts. I didn't see him but i felt him super strongly.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yes Angel Puddy, the sad never goes away for humans, they just learn to live with it, and it does take lots of time and practice. We'll aways love you sweet Puddy.

catladymac said...

Puddy, our huMom has lost many cats over the years, and she feels they are still with her somehow. Cats are truly mystical animals, as you know, so it should not be hard for you to keep within comforting distance of your Mom. We look forward to any more you or she wants to share with us.

Gidget Blue Sky said...

that is a berry nice story puddy, now yoo need to givez yoor mum a kiss in her dreamz

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Mark's Mews: TBT: Puddy and Mom Boom... There are several cats in the flowerbed. Skeeter, LC, and Iza. They are settled in around a 6' pond, have a small wooden box with their names in brass letters to mark their spot, and a small resin cat cemented to the top. They have become part of the flowers, and it gives me comfort to see the boxes and the flowers.

I detailed the burial pictures and markers at my on bloghttps://cavebearslair.blogspot.com/2020/05/iza-burial.html. You mentioned details, so I thought that might be OK. Procedures are important.

I also want to mention something else. Gigi commented, asking about your future cat plans. I will only say that I think "when one door closes, another opens".

When I have lost a dear cat, I have personally considered it an opportunity to open my heart to a new one in need of love and attention very soon.

I have found that a "new little one" does not replace the love of the departed, but does start to heal the "hole in my heart".

But I also understand that some decide to wait, and some choose not to ever chance suffering such a loss again. Whatever you decide is, of course, the right decision for you.

Mark

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am so glad to hear from you, Mr.Puddy. We all love you and will be glad to continue to hear your stories. It is good you visited your mum with signs. Flynn still visits me now but not as often as he did. He knows that at long last I have learned to cope with the grief. Eric only visited me once but left me in no doubt he was there. We all manage our heartbreak in different ways and your mum needs to take as much time as she needs.

meowmeowmans said...

We are so glad to hear from you, Puddy, and we look forward to hearing more stories from you and Mom. Even though you are no longer phsically here, we know your spirit continues on, and that you will keep talking with your mom and visiting her, especially when she needs you to. We love you, buddy, always and forever,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...