Monday, May 1, 2023

Rebirth 🐈‍⬛ πŸ’•

Hi, you 🐈‍⬛ πŸ’• .. How are ya ?


'A cat has nine lives ' 
.. me, Puddy is one of them 
🐈‍⬛

Me feel soooo good πŸ’• I am good as New Old ManCat. I haven't gone out in a long .. loooong time ( A month of chronic cold ). Me made myself stayed indoor. Mom didn't ask me to do but she was so glad that I did that. Simply, I just didn't go down stair. Mom actually surprised. She is soooper proud of me.

For me, it was not a best time to sneezes sneak around at all, wasn't it ? Cause kitty cold will go around in a domino effect. I don't do that to my next door kitties. Seriously, Me can't let them see me not handsome ( leaking nose ) 


Hello Summer πŸ’• Hello Sunshine πŸ’•


A nice morning wind.. Smell of delicious grass, green leaves and ..Fresh air !

A nice day like this.
Me, kitty has a big plan !

Sure, I do 

😸

 Kitty's style πŸ’• 
.. tee..heh


Guys ... Have a nice day !


πŸ’• Love you all πŸ’•
xox

Puddy Boy, Piggy, Doggie & Moosie

🐾🐾   πŸΎπŸΎ

Note to mom : 
March 19, 2023 - Puddy stopped to go down-stair by himself, he only spent time up-stair.
April 18, 2023 - Puddy felt better. He went down-stair, and he asked to go outside ( semi-outdoor : inside a gate : Only few hours in the morning )

10 comments:

Megan said...

Oh Puddy - you're such a sensible chap. You took good care of yourself, invested in your recovery and helped relieve your mum's stress by choosing to stay upstairs. But ... watch out world: you're baaaaaaack! Yay!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad to see you back and feeling well again Mr. Puddy! You were very thoughtful to think about your neighbour cats.

Kea said...

It's good to see you feeling better and wanting to go outside again, Mr. Puddy. ♥

Eastside Cats said...

Continued purrs for your health, Mr. Puddy.
Sweetie is meowing her hopes for your continued well-being too, can't you hear her?
She's very loud...

Mickey's Musings said...

Purrs your cold is really gone and that you can remain healthy.
I am sending you purrs an help they keep you well...or at leats happy ;)
Purrs, Julie

catladymac said...

Puddy, it is so good to see you out and about and feeling well again ! Purrs !

Brian's Home Blog said...

That makes us all so very, very happy Mr. Puddy!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

so good to see you Puddy!!! You look as handsome as ever!! Love you!! xoxo

Gidget Blue Sky said...

we r so glad dat yoo feel butter!!!!

meowmeowmans said...

Puddy, we are so glad you are all better and up to going outside again! XO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...