Monday, April 10, 2023

I am immortal kitty !

As you all know...
I've been having a chronic cold for a month and two week now.
It's too long for kitty like me.

๐Ÿพ 

๐Ÿพ 


My symptoms is up & down.
At some point, my mom was not sure how I could have survived.
She sleep with one eye open. I often woke her up because I couldn't breath.


Mom stopped using the medication from the VET.
because it could not cure me, it gave me bad side effects, and prolong my symptoms.
( bleeding nose, not eating, not make my products, extremely fatigue )


My mom use natural home remedy to cure me.
It's a slow burn.... but it works !

Finally, I got no bleeding nose, no blocking nose, no sneezing whole day.
I can eat & drink by myself. No feeding syringe !
I goes to litter tray making my products as usual.
Me bath myself, sharpen my claws.

I still have a little bit running nose sometime, not all the time.
Finally, I can sleep tight. I can put my head down and breath easily.

I'm not yet 100% myself because I couldn't make myself eat prawns LOL
But I back to eat my jelly treat today. I couldn't eat it since I got a chronic cold.
Mom is so happy.

Yes, I am a survivor ! I am immortal !!!



Mom takes photos under my nose every morning to see where mucus blocking,
the way she unblocked it, tell you the truth, I absolutely hate it !


Once I get better... 
Who is going to let her touch my nose ever again ?


Talk to a paw mommy !
( Me put my paw closed her phone's camera .. MOL )

๐Ÿพ

Thank you for all your purrs & prayers
Thanks for your kindness & support.
It means a lots to me & mom

๐Ÿพ 

 Lots of love 

๐Ÿ’•


Puddy Boy

17 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Your mom sure loves you, Puddy! We all do, and are so glad to hear you feel better and had your jelly treat!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is wonderful news, Puddy! We are so glad you are feeling better. You are lucky to have such a wonderful Mom who knows how to give you the best care.

Purrs,
The Chans

The Florida Furkids said...

That's fabulous news! We hope you continue to improve!

Eastside Cats said...

Love you, Puddy!

John Bellen said...

That's excellent news, Mr Puddy. There's nothing like good parents to look after you, eh?

Becca said...

I'm so glad to hear you are almost back to your natural loving rascally self!๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is great news, Mr. Puddy. Hopefully you will soon start eating your prawns again too.

Cathy Keisha said...

Glad you are feeling much better. I don't eat prawns either even when I was young and healthy. Sending healing purrz till you get to 100%.

pilch92 said...

I will continue to keep you in my prayers. I am glad you are improving. XO

Anonymous said...

Oh such good news!!!
Puddy my sis Bella has hay fever and sore nose, what did mom do?
We love you
Pebbles, Bella and humum xxxx����������������

catladymac said...

Oh Puddy ! We are so happy to read this! Purrs and purrayers and POTP to you and your lovely Mama ! Keep doing better sweetheart !

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Whatever works, works! Good Mom treatment for you.

The Chair Speaks said...

Hi Puddy, so very glad that you are feeling much better. Lots of purrs to you and hugs to your hardworking mum!

Mickey's Musings said...

Mr Puddy, I am so happy that you are doing netter and getting well again! You have a good mum to look after you so well :)
Purrs it continues and you keep imporving!
Purrs, Julie

Megan said...

Couldn't manage to eat prawns? Good grief - I'd say you're still in crisis mode Mr Puddy. I've never heard of a pusscat that didn't want to gobble down some prawns. Continue improving each day and I'm sure that your mum will buy you many more prawns in days and weeks to come.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

My Mind's Eye said...

Puddy Mom's know best...keep on healing and feeling better
Hugs Cecilia

meowmeowmans said...

Puddy, this makes us so happy to read! We are glad you are doing much, much better, but we promise we will keep on purring and praying for your continued health. Hugs to you, Mom and dad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...