Thursday, July 27, 2023

It's all body language

 

Many of FB friends already knew mom took me to see a doctor again yesterday because I didn't look alright in the morning. A doctor did perform Fluids Aspiration again he only got small amount of fluids. Its not because my lung got none fluids left but I didn't cooperated. He gave up because he didn't want to stress me more. He did do more blood work for protein levels. He injected me Vitamin B12 & Antibiotic.

Before we left hospital. A doctor told mom ' Bring him back if he breaths labour again. '

Since I have Fluids in my lungs, My breathing is Fast and Ferious style. Mom are not sure she could tell the difference between fast breathing and labour breathing. She asked ' Apart from labour breathing, What are the serious signs from his body ?

My VET explained to mom. ' When he sleep if he can do side sleeping means he is fine, Once he can't and he do Cat Loaf  while he is sleeping plus the labour breathing that's when you must bring him back here. '

New day arrived, I didn't eat, I didn't drink. I ask mom to go outside ( still inside a gate ). 

She looks at me. I wasn't look well. She supposed to keep me indoor. It's probably most stupid things to let me exposed but...

She opened a door ' What's da H***  If he is going to die, he must die happy '


Later she went to have her coffee
and come back to checked on me...



My mom are freeking out !
She has to keep remind herself he is not sleeping he just sits. It's okay he sits.

I still didn't eat and drink till evening.
My speed is slow...
I still do need your purrs.

xox

16 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

You've got our purrs, Puddy!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We are sending purrs and prayers to you non-stop Mr. Puddy, we love you!

The Florida Furkids said...

Purrs and prayers continue. We love you so much.

Crafting Queen said...

Poor Mr Puddy. Enjoy your outdoors for as long as you can. Hugs and purrs. Patch, Flower and Archer. x

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are sending you every purr we've got, Puddy, including very loud kitten purrs.

PURRS,
The Chans

Kea said...

You have all my prayers, with purrs from my angels, Mr Puddy. I concur, enjoy your outdoor time as much as possible. Sending hugs and Light to you and your mom. ♥

da tabbies o trout towne said...

puddy, I sleep cat loaf a lot, and I am most healthy. maybe this gives mom some encouragement

continued St Francis blessings always 🍀🐟💚

mackerull

Zoolatry said...

We got our paws together for you, and sending mega purrs too! Just do what works for you if it feels right, feels good ... just stay happy, content, healthy, here, cause we all luvs you!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Many many purrs to you dear Mr Puddy.
We are sending healing purrs and prayers your way.

catladymac said...

Puddy, you weren't sleeping in any of the pictures, but in the first two you were lying on your side.

We applaud your Mom for deciding to let you go out - we know she kept a close eye on you, with lots of love.

We continue sending purrayers and POTP !

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It is good you could get outside to enjoy the fresh air. If I could purr I would send them to you, instead I send lots of love and prayers. BTW, Eric used to sleep cat loaf most of the time.

Poppy Q said...

Mr Puddy and mum knows to foĺlow your instincts and do what makes you happy. I am thinking of you both. Xxx

Cathy Keisha said...

Sending more healing purrz. Keep sleeping on your side. You can do it!

pilch92 said...

Please eat Mr. Puddy. I hope the antibiotic helps. I am praying for you. XO

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, Puddy. We are sending so many purrs and prayers for you and Mom. We love you with all of our hearts.

Megan said...

I would purr if only I could, Mr P. I'm sorry to hear that you're so unwell, and I hope that you and your mum and the doctor can work together to achieve your return to good health very soon.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...