Monday, June 5, 2023

My night companion


Mom got a humidifier for me long time ago ( early of my illness on March 2023 ) but it freak me out.
Guys, look at it ! ... its like volcano eruptions ! .. No way I'm getting close to this stuff.

Since then, mom keeps it as useless item. She thought maybe it's suitable for people who live in dry weather not humid.

Then...one night I got very sticky nose...like it's so hard for me to breath through. I couldn't sleep. I sneezed I drank lots of water but it did nothing to my sticky mucus. Last thing I did, I went to stand in front of a bathroom. Asking mom to open a door for me. I remembered mom used to take me there when she have a shower. And I felt so much better to breath. 

Mom opened a door for me. She knew straight away humidity help me breathe better. That's why I asked to open a bathroom. She saw the wet floor starts to dry out because the weather is very hot. She knew a humidifier will works well in this situation but it freaked me out. 


So mom comes back in a bathroom and put a humidifier while I sleep deeply. To be sure she doesn't wake me up. She turns the back of humidifier to me so the light doesn't disturb my sleep.

Later I learned to live in the same room with humidifier... MOL



Since then, I sleep better ❤️

🐈‍⬛

 
updated a roller-coaster 🐾.

Yesterday I was very very good. I can sit on my furry butt and ate mushy treats. I made beautiful products in my litter. Everything seems to head to a good direction.
then... Today I got bleeding nose again in the evening. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

11 comments:

Kea said...

Mr Puddy, I'm continuing to send you and your mom prayers and healing energy. ❤️

Tell your mom that I don't remember what the ground cover is, but different ground cover is taking over the garden now.

Take care and purrs from my angels.

The Florida Furkids said...

Oh Puddy, we continue the purrs and prayers for you.

Eastside Cats said...

Puddy, we are purring for your nose to get better!

catladymac said...

Pudddy we are so glad to hear the humidifier helps - and Mom figured out how to make it not so annoying ! We continue to send you purrayers and POTP to help you continue to get better !

Becca said...

Hi, I'm glad the humidifier is helping. The video that I sent you a few days back was about giving a cat a nebulizing treatment. It's different from using a humidifier. A humidifier and a nebulizer can be used to treat the same illness. The nebulizer contains medicine usually a steroid type of medicine that comes out in a mist.
If you haven't tried using a nebulizing treatment for your cat then I highly recommend you asking your veterinarian about starting that treatment right away along with the humidifier. Wishing you all the best.
https://youtu.be/_fqKaJIhHr4

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a cute little humidifier. I am glad it is helping.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hopefully regular times with the humidifier running will help. We have three humidifiers and they are all whisper quiet and no lights, we don't even know they are on. Purrs and prayers to you Mr. Puddy from all of us.

Ann Boyajian said...

Dear Puddy
I’m glad the humidifier helps. The nebulizer sounds like a great idea too. We are sending you purrs for your sticky nose!
Love, Ann and Louie😻😻

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are glad you have learned to live with the humidifier and it is helping you. Maybe adding some special essential oils to the water would help you even more?

Purrs,
The Chans

meowmeowmans said...

We are glad the humidifier is helping a bit, Puddy. We will keep on purring and praying for you and Mom, okay? XO

P.S. - It's funny, but Ava *likes* the humidifier when we use it in the winter. She goes and sits right in the mist. Silly, right?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Humid air helps you breathe better, then it is good fer you. We have one of those too, but like it only in Winter where it gets so dry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...