Monday, June 19, 2023

A Wavy Pillow

I live in two story home. During a day me love to stay on the ground floor. Mom does things on second floor. She will come and get me back upstair at the end of a day.

NOTE : Read blue conversation first, Then the pink one




That's right.. I did an urgent matters there but mommy did cleaned it. Then she make it like a wave. Mom just want to create the airflow ( to dry it ) because she couldn't hang it outside it was rain. During my napping, I used as a pillow. It was nice to lean on =^x^=

Anyhow ...while we go upstair, she kisses my head and says
' Puddy.. You smells so nice ' .... MOL

🐈‍⬛ 

***
2 days ago, I tried to make my goods for 7 spots. I couldn't do it till there, on a big rug. I am fine now. I have pumpkin =^x^= 

15 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

When you gotta go, you gotta go. Right, Puddy? We are glad you are doing fine after the pumpkin! XO

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Some things are so urgent you are left with no choice. Your Mom loves you, Puddy so she will always clean up after you and then give you a kiss on the head.

Purrs,
The Chans

Kea said...

I, too, am glad the pumpkin helped! :-)

Mickey's Musings said...

Puddy, accidents happen.
I am happy you are getting pumpkin and I hope it helps you.
Purrs, Julie

Eastside Cats said...

As long as you continue on the road to recovery, Puddy.

The Florida Furkids said...

We hope the pumpkin helps.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yes, that pumpkin helps Mr. Puddy, keep getting better my friend.

pilch92 said...

Oopsy! Glad you finally went poopsy. XO

Kitties Blue said...

Ellen's comment made us giggle. Sometimes, we just can't help ourselves. Hope the pumpkin is helping. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Megan said...

Your mom is so so good to you Mr Puddy - she forgives you just about anything!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Katie Isabella said...

Puddy, My mommy and I would do the same for you. Your Mommy loves you completely.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Well, we all have little "accidents" sometimes... Ya know, sometimes a place seems "just right" when its not. Especially as we get older. I (Ayla) like the bathroom mat a lot. TBT doesn't mind much.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Blogoversary Mr. Puddy, hope you are doing okay.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

happy blog anniversary puddy. have a great day, and cause trouble just
because you want to ! 🐟💚

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...