Friday, May 5, 2023

Rainy in May

We are not supposed to have rain in May, but we do..
It's good because it's too hot so many many days..
All is cool down... a little bit

๐ŸŒฟ ๐ŸŒฟ ๐ŸŒฟ ๐ŸŒฟ ๐ŸŒฟ ๐ŸŒฟ

After the rain, mom is out, ..following by me.. meow  ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ


Mom enjoy taking photos of me... 
sky... wet floor...wet leaves.. so on.


Everyone feels feel nice....feel peaceful ...  ❤️


and then...many of this guy turns up !


BUG !
They are flying every where .. all of a sudden, everyone's mood is shifting !


Everyone is trying all you can eat .... flying buffet !
including me ....tee..heh


Mom saw a fluffy black ball is moving really fast .... MOL


I hope you enjoy your day too
Lots of love

xox
Puddy Boy

❤️ ๐Ÿˆ‍⬛ ❤️

11 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Buddy, you totally handsome gorgeous boy! Good morning! Did you enjoy your crunchy breakfast!? Good. I had one too a few days ago. I got me a bug!

John Bellen said...

I enjoy the spring rain, Puddy. Some is predicted for this weekend; everything will look fresh and green - for a few weeks...

Eastside Cats said...

Mr. Puddy, you are such a delight!
We are all chuffed that you are feeling better, and that you are 'enjoying' the wildlife.
Nice that your Meowmy is there to document with photos.
Keep 'em coming!

Becca said...

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿพ๐ŸฆŽ๐Ÿ’•

catladymac said...

Good to see you out and about Puddy !

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Good to see you back hunting bugs, Mr. Puddy.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Puddy, you really crack us up sometimes. Poor Alice... MOL!

pilch92 said...

Nice to see you having fun. XO

Megan said...

Dearie dearie dearie ... I'm not sure that a pusscat's stomach is designed to process crunched up bugs, Puddy. And I've also gotta tell you that it's not necessary to introduce yourself to your food before you eat it!

But ... have fun.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Smudge said...

Oh Puddy, you gave my dad and me a good hearty laugh with that crunching up Alice ending!

meowmeowmans said...

How nice that youj and Mom got to go out after the rain, Puddy. We bet Alice was tasty! MOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...