Monday, May 29, 2023

Detox

One week has passed, and I'm still alive 

🐈‍⬛ 

❤️
Last time. I stopped drinking and eating by myself. Less pee and no poop for 5 days.

After three days syringe feeding and a drug. I was chocked. 
Yep, I chocked right after mom did syringe feeding and dropped a pill in my mouth. Like I'm going to die. I scared mom to death. She stopped my medication (Carbocisteine : Expetan )

Normal side effects : headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, gastric discomfort and bleeding
Rare side effects : wheezing, tightness in the chest or throat, trouble breathing or meowing and mouth, face, lips, tongue or throat start swelling.
 
Taking too much Carbocisteine is unlikely to harm ( from my records 3 days max.)


The forth day, she fed me recovery food from syringe, I barfed badly. 
Now no more syringe feeding. ( drug, food & water )

For mom, ' Kitty Barf ' is a good signal. It's detox. After that, I ate, and drink by myself. Not a normal level but it's a signal of hope. My weight slightly gain. Yesterday, it's 7.15 kg ( 15.76 lb ). I made my products for two days now ( few tiny little poop ). But my blocking noses still be a problem. But we have hope.

Me and mom is very appreciated all your kind words, good thought, purrs and prayers. Thanks to you all. We can't get back to you yet because mom and me are very exhausted. We will try our best to keep it up and stay with pawsitive vibes.


Lots of love  ❤️❤️
Puddy Boy

19 comments:

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Puddy, you're a warrior after my own heart! Yeah, syringe feeding can be a pain, but you and I are smart. If we eat on our own, no syringie thing, right? Great guns, pal and keep on keepin' on!!
~Tom xx

Just Ducky said...

Purring for you Puddy.

Vicat said...

Brat: "We are far too beautiful to die."

John Bellen said...

Mr Puddy, I know your blocked nose feels like a problem, but I think if you are eating and drinking, and visiting the litter-box for both numbers, then the nose is a minor difficulty. My Renn has a chronic problem with his nose, as I may have told you. His condition is like a cold that flares up now and then, with sniffling and gurgling and sneezing. But he’s doing well still, and as long as he eats and drinks and goes to the litter-box like you, I am satisfied. Keep up the good work.

Cathy Keisha said...

Puddy, sending you lots of love, healing purrz and power of the paw.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Many years ago, when Sen-Chan often had a stuffed up nose, our Dr. C recommended putting him in a carrier along with an inhalation that would help clear up the nasal passage. Something lie this: https://www.mplabo.com/en/questions/how-to-do-an-inhalation-for-cats/

We are thinking of you, Puddy, and crossing all our paws for you.

Purrs,
The Chans

Brian's Home Blog said...

We've sure been thinking about you and sending lots of purrs and prayers your way Mr. Puddy. Keep improving please.

CATachresis said...

Mr Poot we are so glad you are still with us! And you seem to be doing better, which is great. Have been thinking about you a lot just lately, so we are very hopeful for a good outcome. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Mr Puddy you and your Mom are always in our purrs.

Fireblossom said...

Your fans are all behind you, Puddy, cheering you on. <3

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you have some improvement, Mr. Puddy. I am sending many good thoughts for you to continue to improve.

Eastside Cats said...

Thank you for keeping us informed on your condition, Pudster.
Increasing purrs for you.

catladymac said...

What good news to hear from you Puddy ! We will continue to send our purrayers and Power of the Paw that you keep getting better ! Eating/drinking/using the litter box are always good things.

pilch92 said...

You are always in my prayers sweet boy. XO

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

We’re still purring for you, Puddy.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

As TBT said to Skeeter, LC, and Iza (before us) pee, poop, and barf where you must and the He will care of that. Love and purrs...

The Island Cats said...

I’m purring mega purrs for you. Puddy. ~Ernie

meowmeowmans said...

Hi Puddy. We are keeping up our purrs and prayers and sending lots of love to you and Mom. XO

Megan said...

Puddy - please don't be concerned and don't let your mom be concerned about not responding to our comments. That's not important. The two of you just need to look after each other. Know that we are all thinking of you both and sending our very very best wishes for your full recovery.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...